0

Akupun pasti akan menemui giliranku...

Percayakah bahwa kita hidup hanya untuk menunggu giliran episod hidup kita?
Percaya bahwa roda itu terus berputar?
Tangis akan berhenti, begitupun tawa akan sirna...
Dan Badai kehidupanpun pasti akan berlalu


it's look like, we are in our own queue...
We are in a puzzle of our own life, though sometime we need others to play in...

Aku senang bisa menjalani hidup penuh warna dan penuh cerita
Thank You Allah, Giving me a happiness of being alive, always and always

Keep Brigthing vi^^

Backsound:


Super Girl by Rosemary ft Gania

Sometimes i feel i`m getting old
 My brain is full of shit
 And i dont wanna know
 
The days are back for me to walk
 I have nobody, and i can givin all
 Givin all all the time
 Givin all all the question
 Givin all all the time to be heard
 
In My life the complicated thing
 Ruined all the day
 In My life nothing seems to be so bad
 
In My Mind, in My Soul
In My Heart, in My Day
I wanna be a Supergirl, I wanna be like that 
 
 
I wish that true Wish that is true
 I wish that true Wish that is true
 yey yey yeah
Back to Top